Welcome to the new realm of colored pencil art
Go behind the scenes with a career artist at the start of her career
View works-in-progress and read about the techniques and tools used by artist Christina Langman


Monday, November 17, 2008

A Sincere Apology!

Although I'm doubtful a lot of people read my blog regularly, I must still apologize. As you can see, there is a HUGE gap in my posts, and there is really no excuse for that. I created this blog as a way to motivate myself to increase my production of artwork. As it turned out, I posted frequently for a few weeks, but then quickly got distracted. On top of it being summer (lots to do outside!) I had a bit of a stay in the hospital (I'm fine now!) and have purchased myself a beater car (which has consumed insane amounts of both time and money) but those are all entirely different stories, which I won't dive into here.

The purpose of this post is solely to apologize to you, my few and loyal fans, for leaving you high and dry with no updates or news. And so, in the next 24-48 hours, there will be an overwhelming amount of updates, and I am going to post them as I would have if I had kept my blog current. Happy reading!

No comments: