Welcome to the new realm of colored pencil art
Go behind the scenes with a career artist at the start of her career
View works-in-progress and read about the techniques and tools used by artist Christina Langman


Monday, October 18, 2010

Reflections of Nature 2010 - Preparation!

I am currently getting ready for another annual "Reflections of Nature" show held in Saskatoon, put on by the Saskatchewan Wildlife Art Association. This year marks a very important milestone - for the first time ever, I will have a commercial booth set up at the show! It's exciting to have that kind of presence at a show of this magnitude, but it is a lot of work! (Which I should be doing right now!) Visit the SWAA website for more information on the show! After the weekend, I'll post photos and some chit-chat about this year's show. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great blog, I hope you can visit my blog and be a follower www.roof-detective.blogspot.com for some great tips.