Welcome to the new realm of colored pencil art
Go behind the scenes with a career artist at the start of her career
View works-in-progress and read about the techniques and tools used by artist Christina Langman


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Upcoming Workshop

Because of the success and demand generated from the first workshop I taught in Hanna, Alberta (May 2009), they have invited me back to teach another workshop. This time, I'll be doing two separate workshops on one weekend - the first being a beginner introduction to colored pencils, and the second advancing on the techniques to provide examples of how to do complete scenery with colored pencils. I'm excited to be teaching again, as it's a lot of fun to pass on the things that I've learned in my experiences with colored pencils. It's excellent to introduce other artists to this fabulous medium. The workshop details are included in the poster below: (click to view larger)

No comments: